LOCAL ARTS FORUM LEADERS Birmingham City CouncilPosted by W.Midlands on 27th February 2012
Birmingham City Council Culture Commissioning Service is recruiting ten Arts Organisations or individuals to lead a Local Arts Forum in each of the city’s ten Constituencies during April 2012 and March 2013.
The Local Arts Forum Lead role includes creating positive local networks, increasing opportunities for local participation, raising the profile of local arts activity, monitoring and evaluating the Constituency arts plan.
Please see www.finditinbirmingham.com for the full tender brief, or contact Ginnie on the below number.
To make an application:
Please respond in writing, in not more than 3 pages of A4 answering the following two questions.
1. What is your experience and background and how is it relevant to this brief?
2. Outline your role (giving details of who would manage the administration and budget) and your approach to delivering this brief for the Local Arts Forum during 2012-13?
• Proposal with background information about your organisation.
• A timeline giving key milestones for the delivery of meetings/activities and approximate allocation of administration and delivery days .
• Budget breakdown detailing costs for administration; professional/artist fees
and expenditure related to delivery of local arts activity.
Please explain any assumptions within your budget breakdown e.g. 3 days x 2 artists at £150 per day = £900
Please post or email your application by 5pm on Friday 2nd March 2012 to;
Ginnie Wollaston - Culture Officer
Local Arts Fora
Birmingham Culture Commissioning Service
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
For informal discussions please contact the Birmingham City Council Culture Officer for your Constituency or Ginnie Wollaston on 0121 464 8073.