Platforma North West Hub MeetingPosted by Community Arts North West on 9th August 2012
The next Platforma North West Hub meeting which will be taking place on Wednesday 12 September at the Green Fish Resource Centre. The meeting will be structured as follows:
· 10.30am-11.30pm: Grants for Arts (G4A) Briefing
· 11.30-12.30pm: Grants for the Arts Individual or Group Advice Sessions with Arts Council staff
· 12.30-1pm: Lunch
· 1-1.30pm: Grants for the Arts Advice Sessions continued
· 2-3.30pm: Platforma Meeting
The first half of the day will be a chance for Platforma members to find out more about Arts Council England’s Grants for the Arts Scheme and to discuss individually, or as a group any ideas they may have.
The afternoon meeting will be a chance to network, catch up, discuss North West priorities for 2012-13, potential links and also ideas for the next Platforma Festival which will be taking place in Manchester in autumn 2013.
To attend the Platforma meeting
1) Please email Katherine@can.uk.com by Wednesday 5th September.
2) Please let Katherine know if you will be joining for lunch and any dietary requirements you may have