Personal data is information that individually identifies you, such as your name, address or email address, to which UK data protection laws apply.
- You can access and browse our web site without disclosing your personal data.
- Platforma does not automatically capture or store personal data from visitors to the site, other than to log the users IP address. This information is used only for administration of the site system and in the compilation of statistics used by Platforma to assess the use of the site.
- Some of Platforma services require you to register for an account. Platforma will ask for personal data in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use this information to provide the service.
- When we require personally identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it.
Use of Personal Data
- Platforma will use the personal data to provide and improve the service to the user, or notify the user of changes to the service.
- Platforma may from time to time provide the user with information about products, services and events that we think may be of interest to you.
- We will never pass your details on to third parties without your express consent.
- Platforma may make personal data available internally to members of staff, to enable them to monitor the performance of the service.
- Platforma will never pass your personal data on to third parties without your further express consent.
- While it is unlikely, Platforma may be required to disclose your personal data by a court order to comply with other legal requirements. We will use all reasonable endeavours to notify you before we do so, unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
- If you have a user account, we may share the personal data submitted under your account within the organisation in order to provide and improve the quality of our service.
- Platforma will take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- Platforma restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
- All Platforma employees, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our users personal data.
- Platforma provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for accounts. Access to the personal data we hold about you
Platforma gives you online access to all your personal data through your account.
- You can add or update personal data stored as part of you account at any time.
- If you do not wish to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your account preferences.